The Thames lantern can be manufactured in various different ways these being:-
· Cast Aluminium Banding – with a large range of Polyester Powder Coated Finishes.
· Highly Polished Copper finish.
· Highly Polished Brass finish.
· Also can be manufactured with Stainless Steel.
This Stylish Traditional sphere lantern has many benefits and can be used in various different ways, these being: –
· Post Mounted
· Side hanging capabilities (Wall brackets)
This stylish Traditional Lantern also benefits from: –
· IP66 Rated Lantern
· Fully Sealed Polycarbonate Sphere.
· Spheres available in Clear, Opal, White top and Clea base, Black Top and Clear Base.
· Fully Sealed lantern preventing Dust and Water Ingress.
· Comes with Stainless Steel and Brass Fixings to prevent corrosion.
· Easily accessible for general maintenance.
· Control Gear also easily accessible.
· Has the option of Pot Optic or Road refractor systems.
· Can accept with ease P.E.C.